Have an account?

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's been a while.

Sorry for the delay in posts, I understand that has been over a week (approaching two weeks) since my last post. I've been very busy in the past weeks with school work (midterms and paper's due).The worst of it is over, but I still have some work ahead of me. I haven't forgotten about this blog though and I have wrote up some outlines for future blog posts. I have about seven posts I would like to upload, although they are not written in their, entirety. I am going to try my best to get one of them done today, and upload it, but if I am unable to finish it soon, then I will upload an interesting document I found on a forum. Mine or not, I am determined to keep new content flowing so updates will be coming very shortly!

[ A hint, maybe? :) ]

Keep your heads up and eyes open!

Thanks,
Dillon Wheeler

0 comments:

Post a Comment