Have an account?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The First Ten

I know I said I would post something monday or tuesday, but I have decided to just post articles on Fridays. Weekly.

The reason I am making this post today though, is that we have broken through the first ten!

The first ten countries.

Getting close to two months now, and there has been at least five people from ten countries reading the blog, I found that to be just awesome!

To think, the articles posted here have been viewed all over the world, from Canada to the United States to Russia to China to Australia and so on is amazing.

I would just like to thank everyone who has viewed the blog, and (hopefully) enjoyed my writing.

Thank you, you readers provide the inspiration for my writing.

- Dillon Wheeler

0 comments:

Post a Comment