Have an account?

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Blog

As we are ever changing, I have made a sort of big decision.


Instead of just posting everything as soon as I write it, which, more often than not, is in a cluster of three or so posts. So, I have decided that the blog will be updated weekly, unless I have multiple posts/responses in which I just can not wait to post and need to get them up earlier.


Weekly updates will be useful because I can and will provide a constant flow of goods, instead of the usual three or four posts in a very short period, and then a long period before the next couple of posts. (Like now)


So I guess the next post will either be up today, or by tomorrow and then new posts will appear either every monday, wednesday or every friday, not exactly sure yet.


Keep on reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment