Have an account?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

But A Simple Dream, Or Is It?

By:
Dillon Wheeler

I would like to share with you a very raw, unedited, transcription of a dream I had a few years ago.

I had a dream today, June 28, 2008. in my dream I dreamt that people were killing themselves and resurrecting.I was one of the few 'alive' humans left. these 'zombies' werent evil per se but tried killing all humans so we could live forever. My friend Matt Gallagher tried to stab me with a knife. I thought he was alive but then he said come here you need to see this, grabbed a knife and tried to kill me. I ran and got into my one side of my families (with (mom's boyfriend), mom, (mom's boyfriend's daughter) and (my brother)) house and it was like a bomb shelter in the basement and we hid there. There was a chain window and Matt threw the knife through the window and it nicked my left side. Then I was killed and awoke as one of them. a man in my dream, them cut one of his arms off with a large machete. and was laughing hysterically on the ground. I learned in my dream the only way to kill these things was to sever their heads, shoot them in the head or damage the heart.

Take it for what you will, I had written this down the moment I woke up. Any analysis is appreciated as I have no idea the symbology behind it.


Thanks,
Dillon Wheeler

0 comments:

Post a Comment