Have an account?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Anger

By:
Dillon Wheeler


Anger anger it is in my blood,
I let you watch as my veins begin to flood,
turns me into something I can't tame.
I'm running around out of control,
the anger no longer my soul.

Anger anger it is to great.
Truly this can not be up to fate.
Free me now the anger is like a flame,
It builds and builds never a break.
This is all that I can take.

Anger anger it is not right.
But it is senseless to try and fight.
I am battered and bruised and dont feel the same.
the anger is just too strong,
If only it were not so wrong.

Anger anger offers me strength
but I refuse to go to that length.
The struggle is no longer a game.
No more can I think things through,
the anger,the anger, it turns me blue.

For now I see where I belong,
anger anger it is not wrong.
I now understand what I became.
I let it flow freely through my veins,
it helps me to release the pain.

Anger anger it is my drug.
I roam around like a thug.
Most people fear confrontation I exclaim,
The lengths to avoid a possible fight,
gives me the strength to make me believe I am right.

The anger that evolves from me is now so wrong.
One day I will attack one that is too strong.
And I will realise that it is a shame.
Then I will fail my ultimate test,
but then, and only then, may my soul be laid to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment