Have an account?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Broken Down

By:
Dillon Wheeler


I tremble,
shake,
all that I can take.

The pain,
the stain,
the blood.

I try,
and try
I'm left asking why.

You take,
and take,
until I die.

The fighting,
its great.
You take the bait,
Ill set you straight.

I worry,
In a hurry,
I rush out.

The hurt
takes effort.
but again and again I revert.

One more try,
Is what I say.
But then comes the day.
When I lose control.

No sense of feeling,
No sense that's sound.
No sense of belonging.
No sense I've found.

No more,
In store,
I'm done.

The pain,
is gone,
and im numb.

The pressure,
I feel,
Is dissipating.

No longer will I,
Come back to what hurts me the most.
And with that, time for a toast.

I watch your world break apart,
Try your best to stop the suffering,
But it will never stop dont you see?
After what you have done to me.
It is time, sweetheart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment