Have an account?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Video of the Week #2: It's Showtime!

Well it's wednesday again and that means it is time for another video!

Today instead of going with another comedy video, I decided to go another direction. I am a huge MMA fan, and if anyone else is, you would most likely know that the UFC has absolved the WEC effective January 1, 2011. With that said, the WEC had it's last event a few weeks ago, with two title fights.

To say the least, the man I was rooting for lost his title and it was due to this kick in the fifth round, as much as it sucks that I won't see Ben Henderson fighting for the UFC lightweight title in the immediate future after this loss I have to admit this was the greatest kick I have ever seen. (not in terms of how devastating though)

Anyways, here it is, the showtime kick! Named after Anthony "Showtime" Pettis.



Uploaded to Youtube by FreitasCombatLab

Thanks,
Dillon Wheeler

0 comments:

Post a Comment