Have an account?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year! (Sort Of)

I can not believe it is already Saturday December 18, 2010

I made it through three of my final exams. Two are left. On monday and tuesday I will be writing the last of them. So that means there will almost certainly be no blog update next monday either.

About this update though, I'll admit the truth. That truth is that my exams are NOT 100% to blame for not updating the blog. There are two other reasons.

First, my brother bought a new puppy, under the pretences that he would take care of him. Funny how that has not happened. I have been the primary caregiver for this little fiend for the past week or two. Now here is a picture of the monster (A miniature Daschund)
It's like looking face-to-face with the devil.



Second, I bought an acoustic guitar. I have never played a guitar before until the point I bought that one, but have always wanted to learn, so now in the little spare time that I have had over this past week, I have begun to learn to play the guitar.



I guess that is all. The music of the week post was not uploaded yesterday, so I will try to find a worthy song and upload it now. So, to recap, study study study this weekend, then monday and tuesday I write the last of my finals, that gives me a couple of days before my holidays begin so I will be able to update the blog then! I still have the memory post draft written, but since i've now missed it or will be missing it twice, I think that I will be forced to upload two posts to catch up. We will see. Anyways, good luck to anyone still studying and will be writing finals next week and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Thanks, Dillon Wheeler


0 comments:

Post a Comment