Have an account?

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Song of the Week #9: "Lotus Flower" and "If I lose You"

By: Matt Gallagher

Hello friends. It’s been a while, I know. But I have returned with a song of the week! So fear not! This week I’d like to feature two brand new songs from two of my favorite artists. The first being a brand new single from Radiohead!!! This comes from their new album “The King of Limbs” which was just released today. You can download it from www.radiohead.com . The video itself is very odd. It features Thom Yorke dancing abstractly to the music. Enjoy it!



The second video comes from the band Shiny Toy Guns. This is the first track in a few years that features the reunion of the band and their former lead singer, Carah Faye Charnow. We all wait with baited breathe for the new album, hopefully due out later this year.




Thanks for listening,
Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment