Have an account?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Changes

Well I could have just went back to the post I literally just wrote, but I decided this was important enough to be its own "entity". So there will be a few changes with the blog.

Now that I am back, things will be run a bit different around here.

1. There will be no more blog, music or videos of the week!
- That does not mean that these types of posts will no longer be posted, it just means that
they will no longer be called such and the frequency of which they appear will be
changed.
2. Posting.
- I can no longer guarantee how often I will be posting due to other commitments, it will
probably end up being erratic (couple posts same day then nothing for a while), but I can
promise that I will post as often as I can, whether that is every day or every month.
3. Topics.
- There will be new topics! Music and Videos will generally be the same, can't really
change that, but the written posts will be much more diverse. Hopefully something for
everyone.
4. Pictures.
- I plan on changing the revolving pictures to something more elegant as they are crap.

Well, that is pretty much all I can think of right now. If I think of anything else I will either create an entire new post, or edit this one and point out the new changes.

Thanks,
Dillon Wheeler

0 comments:

Post a Comment