Have an account?

Friday, January 7, 2011

Quote of the Day #1: Dillon Wheeler

Well in order to overload myself and possibly Matt with even more work, I decided to create a quote of the day.

Why you may ask? Well, really, I do not know! I thought just a moment ago, hey, we have a written post, a music post and a random video post of the week, why the hell not have a quote of the day, (day because it's a quote! How much work can one quote a day be?) and thus the quote of the day was created.

So to kick things off, I thought I might as well go with a quote from none other than myself!

Here it is:

"I am a puppet of fate, the master of free will." - Dillon Wheeler

Really think about that one, what do I really mean here?

Thanks,
Dillon Wheeler

P.S - Did I mention myself enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment